The original strawberry grows in Rome, Italy. Thanks to its great taste and many benefits, the fruit quickly spread throughout Europe. Strawberries are especially valued in France. Seeing red strawberries is a responsibility to curb greed. The amount of calories is surprisingly low. But its nutritional value is much higher. Fragrances are rich in antioxidants and vitamin C. A whole cup of strawberries only 50 calories!You can eat strawberries with yogurt, salads, juices, and even salsa. Let’s see the recipe for making different smoothies with strawberries .
Learn the properties of strawberries:
1. Strawberries are rich in vitamin C, manganese and potassium. Eight strawberries contain the same amount of vitamin C as an orange. This fruit increases the body’s resistance to disease.
2. It is good for high blood pressure and heart patients as there is almost no sodium. This fruit helps in preventing blood pressure.
3. Strawberries are high in antioxidants, especially polyphenolic antioxidants.
4. Strawberries reduce LDL, the harmful fat in the human body.
5. Protects the body from various infections..
6.Strawberries have a lot of fiber, which helps in relieving diabetes and constipation.
7.Helps to lose weight.
8. Prevents hair fall.
9. Increases memory.
10. Reduces the risk of cancer.
- Strawberries – 4 pieces (medium size)
- Vanilla ice cream – 3 scoops
- Sweet yogurt – 2 tablespoons
- Heavy Whipping Cream – 1 tbsp (will)
- Sugar – 2 teaspoons or according to taste
- Cold water – 1/4 cup (milk can also be given if desired.)
- Ice cubes – 2 pieces
- Wash the strawberries well and cut them into two pieces.
- Blend all the ingredients well together in a blender cup.
- Serve the smoothie with ice cubes.
- Heart Healthy
- Low -Calorie
- Low Fat
- Low Sodium
- Per Serving:
205 calories; protein 3.5g; carbohydrates 18.5g; dietary fiber 1.6g; sugars 39g; fat 1.1g; saturated fat 0.5g; cholesterol 3.7mg; vitamin a iu 76.5IU; vitamin c 76.5mg; folate 21.9mcg; calcium 126.7mg; iron 0.4mg; magnesium 20.3mg; potassium 258mg; sodium 179mg; thiamin 0.1mg; added sugar 22g.
Exchanges: 1/2 Low-Fat Milk, 1/2 Other Carbohydrate
Strawberry Banana Smoothie
for 2 servings
- 2 cups sliced strawberry
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 ½ cups milk of choice
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- Put fruit in a freezer bag. Seal and store in freezer for up to 8 -12 months.
- When ready to use, put milk, Greek yogurt, and frozen fruit into a blender and mix until consistency is smooth.
values based on one serving size.
Watermelon, Strawberry and Banana Smoothie
- 5 cups seedless watermelon chunks
- 1 ripe banana peeled
- 6 strawberries rinsed and hulled
- 1/3 cup milk any kind
Pour all the fruit together in a blender. Add milk and blend until smooth. Serve immediately, or chill in the refrigerator and serve cold.
chocolate strawberry Smoothie
1 cup unsweetened almond milk
1 ripe banana
2 1/2–3 cups strawberries
2 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa or raw cacao powder
1 Tbsp almond or peanut butter
1 Tbsp pure maple syrup
2–3 Tbsp chocolate chips
Place almond milk, banana, strawberries, cocoa powder, nut butter, and syrup into your blender.Puree until smooth, adding more milk if necessary. Stir in chocolate chips (or sprinkle on top). If you’re using fresh fruit, you’ll want to add 1 cup of ice to your blender with the other ingredients to give it a frosty texture.
Chocolate Strawberry Smoothie.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 321Calories from Fat 54
% Daily Value
Saturated Fat 1g6%
Vitamin A 275IU6%
Vitamin C 62.9mg76%
Chocolate Strawberry Protein Smoothie
- 1 cup hulled strawberries fresh or frozen
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup plain yogurt I use Stonyfield
- ½ cup protein powder
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons flax seed meal
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ice to taste
Place all ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth and creamy. Add more ice until you’ve reached desired level of thickness.
If you really want to go over the top, garnish all this smoothie with whipped coconut cream and melted chocolate chips for a decadent dessert. dairy free, refined sugar-free, and allergy friendly great for breakfast or a snack. Enjoy.