Preparation time: 5-6 hours or overnight
cooking : 45 minutes
- Need for chicken:
- 1 chicken (8 pieces)
- 1 tablespoon of ginger paste
- 1 tablespoon of garlic paste
- 2-3 tablespoons of tandoori spices
- 1/2 teaspoon of hot spice powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of chili powder
- 1 cup of sour yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon of sugar
- 2-3 tablespoons of lemon juice
- Tastes like salt
- 2 tablespoons of ghee
- 1/2 cup of oil
- Dano Cream 2-3 tablespoons (will)
- 1 piece of coal
- Foil paper
- Rice needs:
- 4-5 cups of polao or basmati rice
- Tastes like salt
- Ginger paste 1/2 teaspoon
- 4 cardamoms
- 1 cinnamon
- 4/5 cloves
- 1 bay leaf
- Whole cumin 1/4 teaspoon
- One cup of liquid milk
- A small amount of oil
- 1 tablespoon of keora water
- 1 tablespoon of ghee
Wash the chicken pieces, add ginger-garlic paste, salt, tandoori spices, half a cup of curd, ghee, lemon juice and hot spices and marinate for 5/6 hours or overnight.
– Now the marinated chicken should be dried and cooked(Water will come out from the chicken so no separate watering is required)
-Pieces of coal should be burnt on the gas stove for a while.
When the coal is burnt to red, you have to put a piece of foil inside the chicken pan and cover it with burning coal and a little oil. After 10/15 minutes, open the lid and discard the coal and foil. A beautiful bar BQ flavor for coal will come.
In a pan, fry the onion pieces with oil until brown and add the remaining 1/2 cup of yoghurt, chilli powder, sugar and a little water.
If the chicken is smeared, it should be taken down.
Heat oil and ghee in a separate pan and cook the polao one by one with whole spices, cumin, ginger paste, a little fried milk with rice, cover with water, salt and keora water as required.
Now remove half of the cooked polao and put the remaining half of the pan on the polao with the chicken and simmer for 20/30 minutes. At the end of the breath you have to serve hot tikka biryani.