Many people like to eat pudding. Now add coffee and make the pudding more delicious. Everyone likes pudding more or less as a dessert. It can be easily adjusted for breakfast or at the chat table with friends. A different and more delicious caramel coffee pudding can be made by adding just one ingredient to normal caramel pudding! Winter coffee is a favorite of all of us and if it is caramel coffee pudding then it becomes delicious.
Rules for making caramel coffee pudding:
• Milk – 1/2 liter
• Eggs – 4
- Instant Coffee Powder – 1 tbsp
- Sugar – 1 cup (you can add more sugar to taste if you like more sweets)Cardamom powder – 1 pinch
- Vanilla Essence – 2 drops (if any)
• Pudding bowl or tiffin box with lid
Make a mixture of milk and eggs:
1. To make pudding, first you have to halve the amount of milk.
2. Then take the milk out of the oven and shake it constantly so that it does not freeze. It is better to have pure cow’s milk for making pudding.
3. Now you have to beat the eggs well in a bowl.
4. At this stage, you have to beat the egg with sugar for a while more. Mix well so that the egg whites and yolks do not separate.
5. Now pour the egg-sugar mixture in the cooled milk and mix well again. While the milk is hot, there is no way to add egg-sugar mixture to it! The eggs will be frozen.
6. The mixture should be well mixed with cardamom powder, vanilla essence and coffee.
Put in with the stove milk-egg mixture in the caramel:
1. Strain the milk-egg mixture through a sieve and pour into a bowl set with caramel and cover with a lid.
2. Take a large pan or saucepan where the pudding bowl can be easily placed. Place a stand right in the middle of the pan or saucepan. Now fill 1/4 part with water. Carefully place the bowl on the stand.
3. Make sure that the water does not get into the tiffin bowl! It is better to keep it pressed with something heavy. Bake on medium heat for 40 to 45 minutes.
4. Check with a toothpick or stick to be sure before lowering. Open the lid of the bowl and insert the stick into the pudding. If the pudding sticks to the stick, stir a little more. If it is seen that there is nothing on the stick, then it should be understood that the pudding is done. Then take it down.
5. Once the pudding bowl has cooled, place it upside down on a plate and gently lift the bowl.
Tasty caramel coffee pudding was made. There is no rush to make this recipe. Put the pudding in the fridge for 2 to 3 hours and let it cool down. Slice and cut the pudding before serving. It’s like eating yammy, but also very beautiful to look at.